BALANCEACTIVEFORMULA.COM COOKIE NOTICE
1. What are web cookies?
Although this Notice refers to the general term “cookie”, which is the main method used by our website to store information, your browser’s local storage space is also used for the same purpose and we may use other tracking technologies through this website such as web beacons. As a result, the information included in this Notice is likewise applicable to all such tracking technologies that we use.
You can find out more about cookies at All About Cookies
(1) To let you do things on our website - for example, cookies enable you to log in to secure areas of our website, make a booking or view content.
(2) To collect anonymous statistics - the information collected helps us to improve the website and our services through usage figures and patterns. For example, it is useful to see which rooms are being considered for booking but not chosen. This helps us to try and work out whether we need to or can improve our services.
(3) To improve your experience of our website - for example, to prevent you having to re-enter details when you have already done so, or by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
(4) To ensure that our website is secure - for example, to make sure that personal information you give to us is protected from unauthorised access.
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and explains why we use them:
To collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports to help us improve the website and our services. Those reports use anonymous information and are mainly for aggregating, demographic and statistical purposes. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google and to edit your settings: https://policies.google.com/privacy .
4. Website cookie acceptance
5. Turning cookies off
Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. However, most browsers let you turn off either all or third-party cookies. What you can do depends on which browser you are using. The functionality to do this is usually found in the options, settings or preferences menu of your browser or mobile device. Click on the links below to find out how to change your cookie settings in:
Please visit All About Cookies (please see section 1 of this Notice for details) for further information if you use a different browser.
[ Alternately, if you are happy to accept some, but not all, of our cookies, please visit Your Online Choicesand/or the Network Advertising Initiative to learn about how to choose particular cookies, or install a selective cookie disabler such as Ghostery
6. Updating this Notice